MCAAP Oil & Lube
- Oil Change Information
Service Price Oil Change $22.50* Oil and Lube $42.50* Pick up and Delivery $10 You Provide Materials $10 21 Point Inspection $7.50 Fluids Check/Fill $7.50 Tire Patch $7.50 Tire Plug $5 Mount/Balance (p/tire) $7.50 Rotate Tires $12.50
We use TropArtic synthetic oil.
Oil change: includes up to five quarters of oil and one filter. Does not include 21 point inspection, interior vacuum, fluids check or windshield cleaned.
Oil and Lube: includes up to five quarters of oil, filter, lubricate chassis (when applicable), 21 point inspection, interior vacuum, fluids check and windshield washed.
*Each Additional Quart of Oil has different pricing, please ask attendant.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE.
- Auto Detail Information
Service Price Executive Wash $65 Regular Wash $20 Vacuum $7.50 Waxing $25 Rims & Tires $5 Pick Up & Delivery $10 Chrome Polish $15 Extra Dirty Vehicles $15 Bug/Tar Removal $5 -$15 Large Vehicles SUV/Crew Cabs $15 Windshield Cleaned $5 Carpet Steam Cleaning $45
- 21 Point Inspection
1. Check windshield wiper blades front and back.
2. Check windshield washer fluid front and rear.
3. Check all exterior lights for proper operation.
4. Check vehicle front and rear for any fluids leaks of all systems and components.
5. Check brake fluid level and condition.
6. Check power steering level and condition.
7. Check transmission fluid level and condition.
8. Check antifreeze fluid level, condition and strength.
9. Check cooling system radiator, pressure cap, hoses, clamps, water pumps, thermostat, and heater core.
10. Check all drive belts, belt tensioner, and pulleys.
11. Check air filter, breather filter.
12. Check horn operation.
13. Check battery, cables, terminals.
14. Check differential fluid level and condition.
15. Check shocks, struts, torsion bars, suspension components, bushings and joints.
16. Check CV joints, boots, drive axels, drive line universal joints.
17. Check front brake, lines, hoses, fittings.
18. Check rear brake, lines, hoses, fittings.
19. Check all tires tread depth.
20. Check all tires condition.
21. Adjust all tires air pressure to manufactures specification or customers desired setting.
Hours of Operation
|Tuesday||7 a.m. - 12 p.m. 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||7 a.m. - 12 p.m. 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||7 a.m. - 12 p.m. 12:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Our oil change facility can change the oil in your auto, perform a 21 point inspection and rotate tires plus detail your auto. We will pick up and deliver your auto. Please call to make appointment during regular business hours. Thank you for your patronage.